Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A rainy, happy day

It's raining a bit here at Hume. It's so nice. I love the rain. I'm enjoying the many windows in my living room. Only a few more weeks to enjoy looking out at all of these beautiful trees.... :(

Praise the Lord, Marshall sold his car last night! We were so very happy about that. The guy who bought it is a mechanic and was happy to have the car. Yea! Everyone's happy. The car wasn't starting when it got hot out, and both passenger doors would no longer open. The windows didn't roll down anymore, and the back hatchback thing doesn't stay open without a stick in it to keep it open. The radio doesn't work, the air conditioning doesn't work, the sunroof doesn't work, you get the picture. So, we're glad to be moving on to a different car for Marsh. He deserves it. Poor guys' been driving that thing forever.

It's a happy, rainy day here, and we're thankful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rachel,
It is great to read your blog. Do you mind if i link it from my blog? I am really excited for you to come home.
The picture you have posted of your family is amazing. I LOVE your hair. I wish I could get those curls. WOW!

Lots of love!

Rebekah said...

Thank you for sharing your adorable story of Jackson. All of your boys are so sweet! You're doing a great job! Happy Mother's Day!