Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Ethan


My little Ethan has been struggling so much lately.  I've been storming the gates of heaven like only a mother can, that is with a mother's heart & passion for her child's well-being.  I've been seeing breakthroughs, and I'm so grateful to God!  I'm so grateful that even though I can't be with my child 24,7, God can and IS!!  Then it got me thinking about all the little ones of the world that don't have a mama praying for them.  

Moms, this is a call to action: Ask God to give you another child (that's not your own) to pray for.  Once God gives you a child to pray for, pray for them as though they were your own.  Call out God's power over their life.  Unfortunately, every child does not have a mom that is fervently praying for them.  Moms, lets starting praying for them!!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Thanks Rachel. I always admire your passion to remind us moms the importance of prayer for our children (and others) ALL the time.

Rebekah said...

I'm sorry he's been having a hard time. I've heard from a lot of moms that 1st grade is tough. Logan has his good days and bad. I helped out in the class today for their art lesson. Ethan and all the kids did a great job listening and making their color wheels with paint. I think the color wheel and another paper they made today will go into a book, so we'll get to have them later.