Saturday, January 10, 2009

Malibu, CA




Marshall & I got to go away for a couple of days to my favorite place in the world, Malibu.  It was so beautiful, so relaxing, just such a blessing!  I'd forgotten how much I liked my husband!  We had a great time together, reconnecting, and laughing, and laughing, and laughing.  Plus, we started dating in that city while attending school at Pepperdine so there's many places that bring back a lot of great memories for us.  I took a lot of pictures, of course!  Here's a few...

I got up before the sun, as I always do.  It's my favorite part of the day.  I took one these pictures from our hotel window and the other was at the beach because I couldn't help myself from heading down there to watch the sun come over the mountains. You know Malibu is where the "mountains meet the sea".   

We shopped, we read, we talked, we ate, we walked, we slept, and yadda, yadda, yadda, it was a great trip!

No comments: