Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What Doesn't Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger, Right?

I keep waiting for things to slow down. What a whirlwind life has been!
Drama before we moved.
We moved.
I hope I NEVER have to move again! Twice in one year is PLENTY!!
Drama after we moved. One stressful event and circumstance after another.
A new job for me.
A new job for Marshall.
A new school for the boys.
Health problems.
We're being cut off from our health insurance is 6 days, that's 62 days earlier than we were told we'd be cut off.
Financial problems.
Family problems.
Painful events in the lives of those that we love dearly. Therefore, we are pained.
Unusual attacks from the enemy of my soul.
I can't find important papers that I need............

Yikes! Life is so stinkin' hard sometimes! Life's taking a lot of faith right now. I know that these times where much faith is required only increases the measure of faith that I carry with me from this place. How do people who don't know the Lord Jesus get through? I'll never know! Jesus, thank you for giving me enough grace for today, and thank you for reminding me that I don't need to worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow you'll give me a fresh measure of your grace to carry me through the new day! I love you so much! You're my only hope. You're all I need. You're perfect. You never leave me. You never let me down. You're the source of all good things. You work ALL things together for my good because I love you. You give me peace in the midst of pure chaos. How can I ever thank you enough? I bless your Holy Name! Be glorified!

No comments: