Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jackson, we miss you!!

Jackson,
We miss you SO MUCH! Jonah's been really lonely without his big brother to play sports with. Really, he's been sad without you here. He says that he can't wait for you to come home at least three times each day. Dad's bummed that you're not here to comb over the new Sports Illustrated with him. He can't wait to show you the new Fresno State layout and talk about some new statistics. I've missed talking with you all week. I miss looking at your sweet face! I miss your thoughtful comments. Ethan, well, I don't know if Ethan misses you or not. He's in his own little world with his drums and his art supplies, and he had Hunter over to spend the night. So, E.J.'s OK, but Zeke is missing you a lot too. In the morning he wakes up calling for you and then looks for you after naps. He keeps saying "Where Jack go? Oh, Jack go camp." It's cute. We hope that you're having a blast at camp because its probably the last time that we're ever going to let you leave for this long again! We miss you because you're a pure joy to be around! Can't wait 'til Saturday!!!!!! 8:00am sharp!!
xoxo ~Mom

1 comment:

Anna said...

Rachel, I LOVE your pictures! Your header pic is vibrant and captures your family so well. I miss you guys! I am doing well and I would love to get together with you! So, Jackson went to camp... I'll bet he is exhausted but happy to be home again!
I hope you had a happy 4th.
Love, Anna