Thursday, July 10, 2008

Las Vegas, here we come

Marsh & I are off to a family reunion in Las Vegas.  That's right a three-day-long family reunion in Vegas!  At first, I thought that sounded weird.  My family reunions always consisted of potato salad one Sunday afternoon at Woodward park, not a weekend in Vegas.  This is Marshall's family reunion.  All expenses paid.  Can't complain about that!
We need to get away in the worst way, so we are so excited!  Plus, it's actually supposed to be hotter in Fresno for the next three days than in Las Vegas, go figure!  Some time away with no kids, no work, oh man I can't wait.  Plus, the weekend has been professionally planned for us with all kinds of awesome activities (all paid for) for us to do all weekend.  I'll tell you all about it when I get back.............Las Vegas, here we come.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your feeling better. Have a great time in Las Vegas.

Rebekah said...

Oh, how fun!! Enjoy =)

Unknown said...

Have so much FUN! I am jealous, girl! Enjoy yourself a lot!

Dawn T said...

Have a great time! We love Vegas, just cuz there is SO much to do!