Monday, August 4, 2008

Ethan's SIX!!







Dear Friends & Family,
Thank you for all the presents!  I used the money that you all gave me to buy Prince Caspian action figures from Target.  I love playing with them.  I've wanted them for a long time, but its a good thing that I waited until now to buy them because  I ended up getting them on sale which saved me a lot of money.  I still have $75.43  leftover!

Hunter, Pop, & Ma, Uncle Ryan & Aunt Karle, Rod's, and Mom, Dad, Jackson, Jonah, & Ezekiel, thank you for going out to breakfast with me too!  That was fun.  

Sara, thank you for remembering to bring me a birthday present!  I was glad that you remembered to bring it, and I was glad that it was money.

Hall Family, THANK YOU very, very much for the streamers, and the sign, and the cake, and the toys, and the movie.  That made me so happy.  I really liked it all, and I'm never going to forget it.  You are so nice to me!  It was a great birthday at Hume Lake!

I love all of my friends and family.  You are special to me.  

Love, Ethan Joseph Hamm

1 comment:

Cal said...

Thanks for the "Thanks" Ethan.
It was our pleasure to be with you and your family and the other guests. You are a special young man and God has BIG plans for you....I wonder what they are? I hope you keep your Pop & Ma included in whatever you do.
I love you little buddy.
Pop