Sunday, December 14, 2008

The dreaded family photo!






Well, I didn't have the patience to try to get a good family photo in time for Christmas cards, but I did still want to get one.  So, I forced my family to dress nice, and smile for me this morning between first service & second service.  We took a gagillion pictures and got a couple of decent ones.  Its so much easier to get good pictures when you only have adults or only have ONE child in the picture.  I included one of the really bad ones, as I feel that it better represents reality.  Just tryin' to keep it real.  Here are the results:

2 comments:

Julie Temple said...

I didn't see bad picture, your family is beautiful. I am crossing my fingers and hoping to get our Christmas card out this week. We'll see!

Unknown said...

Awesome Rachel. I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing and keepingit real!